Matariki Festival Reflection

Task Description: The Matariki Festival was a blast! I really enjoyed viewing other peoples creative art work. I also really liked the festival because my Harakeke flowers were set on deplay above Maia and my table. I spend a really long time working on those flowers and they got set up for everyone to see! Overall I really enjoyed the festival and would totally do it again!

Thats my reflection :))

2 thoughts on “Matariki Festival Reflection

1. I am glad you enjoyed the celebrations Liana. Also I was blown away seeing your commitment towards making flower from harakeke. Hard work and determination always pays off. Keep up the great work!!

2. Kia Ora Liana! The Matariki festival was truly amazing! I also enjoyed viewing other peoples artwork and even yours. I am glad that your hard work had paid off with the beautiful flowers that were displayed! I probably never would’ve been able to make those but you really pushed through which was really inspiring.
    Maybe you could’ve made your reflection longer to give the audience more of a visual of what had happened because it seems as if you had lots of fun and it would be nice to share your happiness with the rest of us.

Ka Pai :)))